Welcome to the |
The elegant Georgian capital city of online casino Ireland straddles the River Liffey has become one of the most vibrant cultural centres in Europe. A delightful mixture of old and new; its architecture, history, performing arts, literature, art and archeology abound in culturally enriching experiences for new and returning visitors alike.
This busy, bustling, but manageable east coast port has great shops, theatres, hotels and restaurants and hosts many International events including the Temple Bar Blues Festival, and the Dublin Theatre Festival.
The focal point for entertainment in this very sociable city is the Dublin Pub, unrivalled for it's warmth, bonhomie, conversation and "craic".
But only twenty minutes from the city centre you can be in the countryside where the small towns and villages have a charm of their own and where you can buy handcrafted gifts and eat Dublin Bay prawns and oysters in the local restaurants, or swim, sail and go for a walk.
For a reasonably comprehensive calendar of Festivals, Fairs, Race Meetings and other sporting and cultural events in this region and throughout Ireland just click.
Here is the regional selection of properties listed, click to see the individual pages
- Shelbourne Village, Dublin 4 Dublin County, Sleeps 4-6 - 2 minutes from a magnificient waterfront and leafy canal bank walk, with a bus service outside your front door
- Stone cottage in Virginia village is situated by Lough Ramor and is only one hour from Dublin. The village is on the N3 to Cavan leading on to Fermanagh and Donegal
- Laburnum House is a spacious Victorian period house in exclusive Dublin 4 (embassy) district, close to the city centre, embassies, galleries, restaurants and shops
Hotels and Guest Houses
- Dergvale Hotel Dublin 1 is close to O'Connell Street and the centre of Dublin. It was once the home of Michael Cusack the co-founder of the G.A.A and today it is still popular as a meeting place for Gaelic fans coming to Croke park for matches
- Leeson Inn Hotel Dublin 2 - A prominent Georgian building built in 1810 and refurbished in 1998/99, offers a unique combination of stylish en-suite accommodation in a prime location at an excellent price
- Glenveagh Town House Charming Victorian residence in the most exclusive and sought after neighbourhood in Dublin. Close proximity to Trinity College, Lansdown Road and fashionable Grafton Street
- Clifden House is a family run business in a 180 year old four storey town house in the centre of Dublin. The rooms are all different sizes from single to family/group bedrooms, with double, twin and triple beds
- Charleville Lodge is an elegant Victorian terrace of houses located in the Phibsborough area of Dublin City, near Phoenix Park and within easy reach of Dublin Airport, car ferries and Trinity College
- Grey Door This hotel and two superb restaurants located in the heart of Georgian Dublin are very popular. Accommodation offers 7 beautiful bedrooms with private bathrooms, furnished and equipped to the highest standards.
- Lansdowne Lodge offers you 3* accommodation located on the South side of the city, in the prestigious embassy belt area of Ballsbridge.
- last item