Lynch Heights Online Casino Ireland offer extraordinary experience for Irish players and more. Wide slots, card games, perfect blackjack and, of course, on of the best wheel of fortune. Join us now with teasy welcome bonus online! is a 4 star Irish Tourist Board approved and luxurious 3- bedroomed detached elevated bungalow situated in a quiet scenic location elevated site on the outskirts of Killorglin with paranomic views of McGillycuddy Reeks, Ireland's highest mountain - Carrantouhill and Farrantoreen Lake. The house is within walking distance of the town centre, which has lively bars and award-winning restaurants. It has lanscaped enclosed gardens and a parking area.
South Kerry is recognized as having some of the most beautiful Irish scenery. The bungalow makes an ideal base for touring this area into which come tourists in their thousands each year in search of mental and physical refreshment, with few traffic jams, friendly people, rivers, lakeland and nearby coastal beauty and so many interesting places to explore on foot or by car.
Visitors are welcome to visit the owners Dairy/Beef enterprise located within driving distance of the house.
- One double room with en-suite facilities
- One Double bedroom and one twin bedded room
- Bathroom with separate electric shower
- Sitting room with open fire and colour TV
- Kitchen-cum dining room with electric cooker, microwave oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing-machine, tumble-dryer.
- Iron and hairdryer provided
- Reading materials and colour TV
- Oil-fired Central heating
- Duvets (continental quilts) towels and bed-linen provided
- Children welcome
- Baby-sitting available if required
This picturesque bungalow is available all year around, prices are as follows...
Prices per week 2002 in Euro and £ Ir
|April and October||€ 254 - £ 200|
|May||€ 318 - £ 250|
|June and September||€ 380 - £ 300|
|July and August||€ 570 - £ 450|
|Damage deposit||€ 63.5 - £50|
|Xmas, Easter and Bank Holidays||Please ask|
Click Here £=Fr Exchange Rates
For further information please ring Mrs Patricia McGillycuddy
E Mail: email@example.com
International Telephone Ireland (+ 353) (0)66 976 7161 Mobile 087 663 6051
Please mention Celtic Vacances when you contact the owner.