To send us your details please use the
Please mark the form 'Freelink' and give a short phrase you'd like us to use.
For travel and other tourist information please see the Tourist Information pages.
This is the CELTIC VACANCES
Free Links Page!
Linked Irish accommodation Sites:
Ireland-with Pat Preston
The Leeson Inn Hotel
- Beautiful seaside Farmhouse in the heart of Connemara beside the fishing village of Cleggan 10mins drive from Clifden - 6 en-suite bedrooms Website : http://www.connemara.net/Hazelbrook/index.html
- Traditional Bed & Breakfast based around Bluewater Sea Fishing but many non-fishing visitors come and are welcome.
Website : http://homepage.eircom.net/~bluewater/acco.htm
- Clonmoyle Mews is a 18th Century mews building, renovated to the highest standards, on the family farm in Rathangan, Co. Kildare.
Website : http://www.clonmoylemews.com/
- Whitepark House - small, unusual country house overlooking the sea at Whitepark Bay a few minutes from the Giant's Causeway, Website http://homepage.virgin.net/bob.isles/ Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holiday by the River Shannon in Chestnut Cottage Lusmagh, Banagher, Co. Offaly, Ireland. On a working farm with accommodation for 5 people http://homepage.eircom.net/~chestnutcottage/
- Dublin 4 / 2 bedrooms + large living room - sleeps 4 to 6 people. 15 minute walk to City Centre (Trinity College) and Sandymount Beach. at Web page Email email@example.com
- Celtic Theme Holidays in a 6 bedroomed country guest house - Woodside House, Co.Waterford. Full board and theme programme, exciting outings, explorations, trips, folklore, fun and craic. A once in a lifetime experience. Email Email Website www.woodsidehouse.com
- Harvey's Dock self catering apartment sleeps four, Youghal Co.Cork. On the water center of town. Bord Failte recommended. Mooring facilities for yachts on site. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisheen House overlooks the River Shannon estuary - 5 minutes E of the village of Carrigaholt in West Clare Email email@example.com Homepage Web site
- Charming traditional Kerry farmhouse in the stunning Caragh lake area - Bells Cottage - Webpage Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caragh Lake. Co. Kerry. Access to lake. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Email email@example.com Homepage WebSite
- Kells, Co. Meath Bed and Breakfast near Newgrange and other famous archeological sites. Website Email contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dublin 2, Leeson Inn Hotel, Georgian townhouse located in the hub of the city Email to email@example.com
- Georgian Period Schoolhouse (circa 1790) Sleeps two Co. Cork. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bungalow 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6/7 Clane, Co Kildare Email to Mikecunningham@tinet.ie
- Cottage. 3 beds sleeps 6, Valentia Island, Co.Kerry Email to Mrs J. Brennan
- Renovated Farmhouse 3 beds, sleeps 6+ Glandore, West Cork http://members.xoom.com/gtod/
- Luxury Holiday house 4 beds, sleeps 9 Derryaun, Westport, Co.Mayo http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevejbryant
- 2 Bed cottage, sleeps 5 - Achill Island, Co.Mayo.
E Mail Email to email@example.com
- Lissivigeen, Killarney. 4* holiday home.
E Mail Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenmare River Holiday Cottages, Kenmare Kerry. Email to email@example.com
- Westport, Co.Mayo: 2 Bed cottage. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holiday Cottages - Killarney Cottages Email to boShea@KillarneyCottages.iol.ie
- Holiday house in Dublin Email to email@example.com
- 4**** Holiday house 4 beds, sleeps 8, Ballina, Co.Mayo Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- B & B and Cottage Co.Tipperary Email to email@example.com
Rose of Tralee Festival WebSite
King John's Castle
Celtic Magic Website
Blarney Woollen Mills
O'Maille Tweed Shop
Other Sources of Information :
Irish Tourist Board
Telecom Eireann - Irish Telecommunications
Welcome to Wexford
Radio One Live
The Irish News
Irish Regional Newspapers Online
The Irish Times
The Irish World
The Limerick Post
The Mayo News
The Munster Express
The Sunday Business Post
Linking to This Web Site:
We welcome links from all useful web sites dealing with Irish topics.
To use this image to link to this Site, please upload it to your host server.Copy and paste this code for the link to your web page or use the address as a text only link.
<IMG SRC="logo(1).gif BORDER="0"></A>
Please send us an E mail to let us know so we can link back to you.